Trainee Accountant Position
We have an exciting opportunity to train through the accountancy exams. The candidate would initially undertake the AAT exams and, if successful, there would then be a path into further exams/qualifications. We are a growing practice with offices in West Kent and London and this position would primarily be based in West Kent.
Duties would include:
- Client bookkeeping, VAT and ECSales;
- Assisting with banking matters for clients;
- Working with us to help clients run their businesses, as part of our “outsourced FD” team;
- Assistance with payroll cases as needed;
- Preparation of management information and accounts to trial balance;
- General office administration duties.
The ideal candidate will preferably:
- Have strong A level results but have decided to go straight into a training role rather than to university, or already have at least a 2:1 degree;
- Be enthusiastic to learn and to understand how businesses operate;
- Have good communication skills;
- Be able to work alone and as part of a team.