Whether you’re a serial entrepreneur, setting up your next business, a non-dom that has moved to the UK to set up your first business here, or fresh out of university with a bright idea, we can help.
Setting up a business from scratch is hard work, of that there is no doubt. We know – we’ve done it too! However, if you’re well advised, that can take away a lot of the headache. We can help you in all financial aspects of setting up a new business, including:
- Creating your business plan
- Working with you to define your shareholder expectations
- Forming your company
- Helping you with opening a bank account
- Registering with HMRC for VAT/ payroll taxes, etc
- Looking after your bookkeeping
- Preparation and submission of your VAT returns
- Looking after your employment taxes & payroll submissions
- Working with you to put the right financial systems in place
- Preparing your management accounts and reviewing these with you to give financial guidance
- Looking at tax efficient business profit extraction arrangements
- Preparing your annual accounts & corporation tax returns
When we set up Charter Tax we knew that what we wanted to focus on was providing quality accounting and tax services for our clients. to do this we needed IT systems; however, IT systems (outside of accounting packages) are not our specialism. That’s why we appointed an IT firm to outsource our IT requirements. For our clients it’s often the same – they need accountancy systems in place, but they don’t want to learn to be accountants, they want to outsource that role to someone else. In response to our client requirements we quickly realised that outsourced Finance Director and Finance Department services are something that many of our clients want to have, and because it’s our business to look after our client’s accountancy needs, we set up our own team for outsourced FD and finance department work.