Here at Charter Tax we are able to help corporates understand, plan for, and administer their UK corporation tax liability, in a user-friendly, business-minded way. In particular, we can help you with:
- Annual UK corporation tax return preparation and review, to make sure that you are not only compliant but have maximised the reliefs available to you.
- Withholding tax requirements on international transactions.
- Group strategies for optimising the group’s position on such matters as asset holding, financial management, debt structuring, intellectual property exploitation, etc.
- Corporate M&A and group restructuring.
- Grooming a company for a sale.
- Transfer pricing analysis, to help corporate groups understand their intra-group tax obligations and profit attribution arrangements.
We can help clients either on a one-off transactional basis, or in providing ongoing advice and compliance support.
For clients where we are in effect their outsourced finance department , we look after the entirety of their tax compliance requirements, from corporate tax returns, to withholding tax arrangements, to PAYE requirements and VAT compliance.